Monday 19 October 2009

Om Nom Nom

So I've been politely asking, okay probably nagging, my Dad to send me over a jar of Izzy's Dill Pickles. Izzy's is an AMAZING Jewish Deli in Cincinnati; if I could get their cornbeef and latkes shipped here I would. Pickles aren't the same here and honestly, no pickle compares to an Izzy's pickle.

I arrived home today not to a jar, but to a case of Izzy's Deli pickles! I've got an entire fridge drawer full of them now, mmm!

Thank you Daddy! You've made me very happy and helped introduced your Grandbaby to yet another Cincinnati delicacy!

Note, this doesn't count as me being a typical pregnant lady craving pickles; it is merely part of my love affair with Cincinnati cuisine!

I ♥ MY DADDY!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Well done to your dad! I found it was better for everyone involved if my cravings were satisfied asap :)