Thursday 8 October 2009

Thank You Thursday

Thank you to my Mommy and my Mother-in-law!


My mother-in-law treated me to a American style spa pedicure last night. It's the only place in Glasgow with massage chairs and foot spas, plus they do scrubs and moisture wraps and all sorts of other goodies. My cute purple tootsies are VERY grateful and distract the eye from my swollen ankles!

My Mommy sent me a fab care package of Old Navy maternity clothes, so my style doesn't have to be completely stale for 9 months! Finding maternity clothes here has been pretty tough, so I really appreciate her helping me take advantage of the ON sales!




I am a very lucky girl!
Thank you!!!!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Cute outfits! My black suit like that is on its last days of fitting.

Jennifer said...

DUDE!! Where is this American-style pedicure joint? I've been searching for that kinda thing! Hook a sista up!

Melaina25 said...

The Beauty Store (http://www.thebeautystore.biz/) ia in an alley off of Royal Exchange Square.

The spa pedicures are 50% off for the month of October!

Jennifer said...

Bless you!