Wednesday 7 April 2010

Wow/Wordless Wednesday

I realize this isn't completely wordless, but while the pictures speak for themselves, they needed some introduction.

My extremely crafty friend Amanda offered to make Blondie Boy a bumper after she heard about all my bumper drama (I ordered one only to be told it was sold out) if I found some fabric I liked.

I lucked out and found some super cute fabric from a seller on Etsy and had it sent to Amanda to work her magic. The bumper arrived today and wow, just wow, I am amazed. I knew she was talented, but the detailing and finishing is just amazing! She threw in a bunch of surprises for Blondie Boy, including a taggie blanket, blocks, shoes, a pillow and a new penguin friend for his ever growing penguin army :)

Thank you so much Amanda--you need to put stuff up for salen in your Etsy store immediately because you have mad skills!!





Thank you!!!

12 comments:

Mandy H. said...

Love it!! Amanda is kick ass in the sewing department!!

K-Bar said...

It looks amazing!!!

Amanda said...

Yay!!! It looks so good set up!! :) I tweaked the crib bumper a bit to fit your specific crib, looks like it worked well!!

MrsBro... said...

OMG Amanda needs an etsy store ASAP. those are amazing!

Sazz said...

I love it! It came out great!

Sarah said...

Love everything!

*Mandy* said...

Wow!!! It is all so perfect. Great Job!!!

MSC said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Way to go, Mrs. C!!!

Shoegirl said...

Wow!! It looks amazing!!

Hoping For Hunter said...

WOW is right!! It looks amazing.. I'm jealous!!

Sarah said...

Wow, she did a great job!!! Way to go, Amanda!!

Anonymous said...

That looks so cute! I love it!