Thursday 17 February 2011

Blondie's Buttermilk Berry Muffins

I had leftover buttermilk from pancakes so I wanted to do some baking, but once again I couldn't find any recipes that sounded yummy, but also were Weight Watchers friendly. So I adapted this recipe to suit my needs and tastes.

I really like authenticity of hand-written recipes so I'm trying something new and uploading my recipe rather than typing it out. If you totally hate this please let me know and I won't do it again :)

Blondie's Buttermilk Berry Muffins




The muffins are very moist and not too sweet. I used raspberries and blueberries but you could use whatever suits your tastes or whatever you have in the fridge! The recipe yields 12 muffins, at 3 ProPoints per muffin. I'm freezing half of mine for a later date!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

casprincipessa said...

The muffins look yummy! Have you tried Stevia to relace sugar?

Melaina25 said...

I haven't tried Stevia before would you recommend it?

QWERTY Mum said...

I have that cake stand :)
Muffins look delicious. I still have some summer fruits in the freezer from the garden so might give it a go. Don't expect I'll be disciplined enough to put half away for later though.
Visiting from Blow your own blog horn

Cass@TheDiaryofaFrugalFamily said...

They look gorgeous and I love your cake stand too x

Melaina25 said...

Your muffins look so yummy! Can't wait to try these. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. I am so happy to have you share this week. :)

Melaina25 said...

Very tasty sounding muffins!
Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Jill @ Creating my way
to Success

http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Melaina25 said...

Yum! These looks so good! Thanks so much for linking up to my link party last week. I hope you'll stop by again today to link up some more of your ideas.


http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-weekly-creative-3.html


Have a great day!


Shannon
Sewing Barefoot

Melaina25 said...

I think your handwritten recipe is really cool!!! Nobody does that anymore and it's nice :))


Thanks for linking up this weekend!
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com