Wednesday 18 June 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: Meet Big Fashionista

As you are reading this we are on our way to France--hooray! I've been so looking forward to a vacation and so happy to be back with Eurocamp again. Of course in the run up to all of this Blondie Boy has been sick (he's finally perked back up!) so the fabulous Kellie from Big Fashionista has stepped in with a guest post today.

Kellie is not shy, from her bright and bold hair colours to voicing her opinion on controversial topics you can count on her to stand out from the crowd. I'm in love with the look she's shared this week (you know I love skulls!) so I will pass you over to her!

Think of a dress that you own that makes you happy the minute you slip it on. This Hell Bunny dress is mine. A sneaky eBay purchase, I loved the print immediately and had to have it.  I've worn it a couple of times now, it's a dress that I want to wear more but it is very memorable and hard to wear around the same people more than twice.



The dress is sleeveless but I really dislike my arms so I usually wear it with a bolero.

On my feet I either glam the dress up with heels or I've been known to wear it with Converse.

And jewellery? It has to be this.






Let's be friends! Find me here:

23 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Such a fun, unique print on that dress! :)

Away From The Blue

Melaina25 said...

love that dress and I hope you are having an awesome vacation

Melaina25 said...

Enjoy your trip to France Melaina! And love Kellie's dress, she rocked it with her own unique style.


Thanks for hosting!

Melaina25 said...

I always look forward to your link ups! Enjoy your trip!

Melaina25 said...

Happy Vacationing! Paris - so magical. If the little isn't feeling better the French pharmacy will know how to fix him!

Melaina25 said...

Enjoy your vacation!


Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Melaina25 said...

Kellie's Colorful Skulls Dress is gorgeous and I love that she accessorized with skull bling also.


Enjoy your Paris Vacation. You and the baby need the pampering and relaxation. <3 Ada.

Melaina25 said...

I adore Hell Bunny dresses and you look absolutely fabulous in this, Kellie! It works so perfectly with your hair and really stands out :)

Hope you have a great trip, Melaina!

Sian xx Rebel Angel

Melaina25 said...

Gorgeous gorgeous dress Kellie you look amazing!

Melaina25 said...

Kellie's dress is so fun! Enjoy your vacation!


Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

This dress is so incredibly flattering! Enjoy your vacation!

Melaina25 said...

I love that dress Kellie, it is fab!

http://fashion-mommy.com

Melaina25 said...

Super cool hair color and the dress is showcasing her figure....have a great trip!

Melaina25 said...

Love that dress! So cool!

Melaina25 said...

France?! Have fun! I always love seeing someone who isn't afraid to take hair risks. So fun!

xo, Amy Ann

The Real Arnolds

Melaina25 said...

So jealous, I have never been to France but always want to go. Have a blast. Thanks for hosting.

Melaina25 said...

I'm jealous too, I've been to France & absolutely adore it there-it's one of the places where I dream of moving too! Enjoy your vacay:)
Marta xo
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

Melaina25 said...

I keep telling myself that I will make it to France, hope it's sooner rather than later!

Melaina25 said...

LOVING the purple hair!! :)

xo
Kym
bitty.and.bunny
DXMall Giveaway

Melaina25 said...

enjoy your vacation


Catherine
Joly Look

Melaina25 said...

Thank you for hosting the link up!

xo,
Janise

Melaina25 said...

Happy Holidays.
Big Fashionistas dress ROCKS! It looks awesome. LOVE

Melaina25 said...

Love the skull jewellery x